Provides a range of services, primarily in the areas of Family, Criminal, Immigration/Refugee and Child Protection law.
- Duty Counsel Services and Enhanced Duty Counsel Services are available for financially eligible clients at the Courthouse (425 Grand Ave West, Chatham) and through the Family Law Service Centre.
- Family Law Information Centre - Family Advice Clinic 519-355-2200
- Family Law Service Centre - 146 Queen Street, Chatham 519-352-3518
- Client Service Centre - For applications and phone advice 1-800-668-8258
- Referral Lists - Lists of lawyers who accept legal aid certificates are available at the Courthouse (425 Grand Ave West, Chatham)
- Legal Aid Ontario - general website www.legalaid.on.ca
- Family Law Information Program - specific website www.legalaid.on.ca/en/getting/flip.asp
Provides crisis intervention, emotional support, practical assistance and referrals to victims of crime. Call 519-436-6630.
Food bank located in Chatham serves all of Chatham-Kent. Call 519-351-8381.
Provides information and referral on community programs and services. Call 519-682-2268.Next Page